Credo recently unveiled a new look to their award-winning Credo Online Reference Service, updating several features with a focus on user experience. The enhancements are based on input from subscribers matched with cutting edge technology to create a cleaner, more modernized layout and increased search-ability.
Check out Credo here!
Changes you’ll see in new platform:
Search Results Page
• Displays up to three relevant Topic Pages
• Related Resources move from right side of screen to left.
Entry Page (Full text article page)
• Audio functionality – listen to article or download mp3
• Link to a Topic Page (if article heading matches Topic Page heading)
• More highly visible “search only this title” search box.
Find a Book
• Browse now includes book jacket and synopsis
• Redesigned with link to Mind Map prominently displayed
• Related Topics no longer in cloud format
• Target database results now displayed horizontally
• Renamed “Mind Map” – functionality and look remain the same
• Renamed “Tools” – functionality remains, completely redesigned look and